Arizona Natural Remedies to Remain Open to Serve our Patients
|The global outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) grows more widespread every day with cases increasing exponentially across the United States. Our thoughts are with all who have been affected. We have received many questions about our status and ability to stay open to serve our patients. Therefore, we wanted to provide more information about our open status and our increased efforts to protect health and safety.
Arizona Natural Remedies is considered an “essential service” because we are a healthcare company that provides important medication to patients. Therefore, we will remain open so that we can serve our patients and provide continuity in their medicine.
Our Compliance Team is actively monitoring new information and any guidance issued by state regulators to make sure we are closely following all new regulations to ensure public health.
Arizona Natural Remedies has already implemented a variety of enhanced measures to protect patient and employee safety. These efforts include additional cleaning and sanitation policies and a “workplace distancing” policy. To further protect our team members and our patients we have also implemented several new Standard Operating Procedures.
See below for ways to get your medicine in the easiest and safest way possible!
- Due to the recent federal guideline recommending no more than 10 people gathering at once, we will only allow 5 people at one time in the waiting room. You may be asked to wait outside if there are 5 patients in the shop when you arrive. We apologize in advance for any potential inconvenience. Read about Arizona Stem Cell Therapy and how it can help you avoid joint replacement surgery.
- We highly encourage patients to place an online order before arriving at either our eCommerce site or on Leafly. Advanced ordering will help reduce wait times for all customers.
- Upon arrival at the dispensary, only one customer at a time will be permitted into the back with an ANR team member.
- We highly recommend paying via CanPay to avoid the exchange of cash and cards.
- We suggest getting a maximum supply of medication per visit to reduce unnecessary travel and decrease exposure risk.
Thank so very much for your understanding during this challenging time. We thank you for your patronage, cooperation, and understanding as we continue to work to provide you with great service while maintaining the best health and safety practices for our patients and staff.
Please stay tuned as there may be further updates in the near future.
Most of all, please stay safe.
From our family to yours,
The Team at Arizona Natural Remedies
**If you do not have an online account, please call us and we will assist you in placing an order for pick-up over the phone.